WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Ethanol Producers
- Chemical & Solvent Producers
- Tank Car Manufacturers
- Emergency Response Professionals
- Terminal Operators
From The Following Regions:
- Gulf Coast
- East Coast
- West Coast
- South America
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs/CFOs/COOs, SVPs, Directors, Managers & Chiefs of ...
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Development
- Quality Assurance
Plus Suppliers Of:
- Tank Cars
- ECB Technology
- PTC Technology
- Emergency Response Equipment
- Terminal Safety Technology
- Terminal Construction
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
To purchase live streaming click here
AS IT HAPPENS:
- Train Derails In Montana Leading To Home Evacuations & 2 Crude Cars Leaking
- API Retaliates To Recent Regulations By Filing A Petition To Have The Court Block Areas Of The New Rules
- States Determined To Take The Lead On Rail Safety To Speed Reaction Time And Ensure Safety
With public outcry increasing pressure on rail safety improvements it is integral that ...
The industry evaluates the current regulations to determine further changes and benefits to be made, calculates costs and delays involved in compliance to ensure profitability from rail takeaway as well as implement new strategies to inform and assure the public of safety
This meeting will bring together the entire supply chain to investigate the best practices available to prevent derailments, spills and improve remediation. Furthermore, by quantifying costs associated with new tank cars, insurance rates and oil taxes the industry can evaluate the future investments necessary to continue shipping by rail.